• Question: do u think kids should be there selfs forever

Asked by xxlexiekingxx to David, Thiloka, Shonna, Shobhana, Ryan, Ross, Rebecca, Rachel, Patrick, Nina, MattyB, Matthew, Marianne, Lorena, Kate, Kaitlin, James, Ettie, Emmanuelle, Deepak, Anabel, Ambre, Alex, AlexAgrotis, Aina on 28 Jun 2019.
    • Photo: David Wilson

David Wilson answered on 28 Jun 2019:

Yup, kids can be whomever they want to be, and whomever they feel like being.
      .
      Who am i to tell someone else what to be or do!

• Photo: Marianne King

Marianne King answered on 28 Jun 2019:

To an extent! I feel in essence I have the same character I had as a child – I think I’m loyal, hard working and honest, and these haven’t changed throughout my life. You should definitely never pretend to be someone you’re not just to fit in. 🙂

• Photo: Thiloka Ratnaike

Thiloka Ratnaike answered on 28 Jun 2019:

I agree with the previous answers! It can be very very difficult knowing who you ‘are’ in terms of your values and opinions, and a lot of that is being shaped by the media unfortunately. I would always recommend taking in as much as you can from those you look up to around you- whether its your parents/ friends/ family/ teachers, take the good qualities you find and think about why you look up to them, perhaps you can then make those qualities a part of yourself if they aren’t already. Be the best self you can be always!

• Photo: Nina Rzechorzek

Nina Rzechorzek answered on 28 Jun 2019:

Absolutely! I’m not sure I ever really ‘grew up’! Be yourself, be fearless, keep learning and keep asking questions. 🙂