• Question: what is the fav bit of your day

Asked by babygirl to David, Thiloka, Shonna, Shobhana, Ryan, Ross, Rebecca, Rachel, Patrick, Nina, MattyB, Matthew, Marianne, Lorena, Kate, Kaitlin, James, Ettie, Emmanuelle, Deepak, Anabel, Ambre, Alex, AlexAgrotis, Aina on 28 Jun 2019.
    • Photo: Marianne King

Marianne King answered on 28 Jun 2019:

I like the very first part of the day because I get into uni before everyone else and have all the equipment to myself for a quiet few hours. 🙂 It’s nice when they do come in though because I like having someone to talk to in the lab.

• Photo: Nina Rzechorzek

Nina Rzechorzek answered on 28 Jun 2019:

Lunch with my lab mates – ideally outside in the sun! 🙂

• Photo: David Wilson

David Wilson answered on 28 Jun 2019:

I agree with Marianne, i’m usually in work before everyone else. I like the peace and quiet and find i can be super productive!

• Photo: Thiloka Ratnaike

Thiloka Ratnaike answered on 28 Jun 2019:

The moment when I get to pick my son up from nursery- the joy on his face seeing me, while pointing at all the things he had been getting upto, then running over completely covered in sand to hug me, just incredible!

• Photo: Alex Blenkinsop

Alex Blenkinsop answered on 28 Jun 2019:

The morning, when I get in and make my coffee and think about what I want to achieve that day