• Question: whats the best part of science

Asked by rania06 to Anabel, Ambre, Alex, Alex, Aina, David, Rachel, Kate, Ettie, Rebecca on 14 Jun 2019. This question was also asked by abbie13, shannah28.
    • Photo: Rebecca Moon

Rebecca Moon answered on 14 Jun 2019:

I enjoy discovering new things and then trying to explain why they happen.

• Photo: Rachel Hardy

Rachel Hardy answered on 14 Jun 2019:

Finding out new things that could help patients in the future 🙂

• Photo: Kate Timms

Kate Timms answered on 17 Jun 2019:

Discovering new things! It’s one of the best feelings in the world. I only wish it happened more often!

• Photo: Alex Blenkinsop

Alex Blenkinsop answered on 17 Jun 2019:

Seeing how new discoveries can actually change the lives of people or the future of the planet

• Photo: Alex Agrotis

Alex Agrotis answered on 17 Jun 2019:

For me, the feeling of progress and learning and how this gives you new potential to solve problems.
      For example: becoming confident at a particular method and feeling as though you can use it do a successful experiment in a day, whereas when you were new to it it would have taken you weeks.
      As scientists, we never stop learning!

• Photo: David Wilson

David Wilson answered on 17 Jun 2019:

It’s an adventure!
      As others have said making a discovery no matter how big or small is great fun and knowing that yur the only person in the history of the world that has seen or done this is a pretty big thrill for me!

• Photo: Ettie Unwin

Ettie Unwin answered on 19 Jun 2019:

Working at the join of lots of different areas. Currently I research bit from computer science, maths and biology!